Appaloosa patterns or characteristics are preferred but not required. Pinto markings are not eligible for registration.
Naming Rules: Maximum of 20 letters including spaces. Punctuation, special characters, numbers, or Roman numerals not allowed.
To be eligible for registration horses must have either one ASHDA registered parent or two Approved Cross parents, provided that one Approved Cross parent is a recognized draft horse breed. Approved Cross parents must be registered with one of the following ASHDA-approved breed associations:
Non Draft Breeds
- American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA)
- Appaloosa Horse Club (ApHC)
- American Knabstrupper Association (AKA)
- Stonewall Sporthorses
- other warmblood breeds that express LP
Draft horse breeds
- Percheron Horse Association of America (PHAA)
- Clydesdale Breeders of the U.S.A. (CBUSA)
- American Shire Horse Association (ASHA)
- American Suffolk Horse Association (ASHA)
- American Cream Draft Horse Association (ACDHA)
- Canadian Shire Horse Association (CSHA)
- Friesian Horse Association of North America (FHANA)
- Belgian Draft Horse Corporation of America (BDHCA)
- any international draft
|THE REDEEMER (Sugarbush Harley Quinne ® x Redemption Song [BELGIAN])
2002 chestnut leopard • OF Breyer Mini Whinnies Pulling Draft Horse #300114 Mini Whinnies Appaloosa
sire is one of the founders of the original Sugarbush Harlequin Draft bloodlines
bred by Thundervalley Farm
FFC 2005 / LFC 2025 (1)
|none at this time|
This is a model horse site. All horses mentioned on these pages that are owned by Thundervalley Farm are either models or paper identities.
Any real horses mentioned are for pedigree research purposes only and are denoted with a ® after the name.